[Last Modified: 28 August, 2016]
2. USER CONSENT
3. COLLECTED INFORMATION
3.1 Non-Personal Information
During the use of the Product we may collect aggregated, non-identifying information regarding your use of the product and online browsing behavior, as follows:
Technical Information: we collect technical and statistic data which includes the time and date stamp, language preference, type of device you are using, Operating System and browser you use (including the version and the default browser);
Browsing Usage: we collect aggregated browsing data which includes, visited and referred URLs, browsing clickstream data, webpages you accessed and the Browser Identifier;
General Location data: while you install and use the Product we collect the GEO location and your IP address. This information is aggregated and is not used for profiling purposes;
3.2 Personal Information
We endeavor not to collect from you any personally identifiable information (“PII”). To the extent any PII is inadvertently collected from you or voluntarily provided by you (i.e., form contacting us) or to the extent any data collected by you is deemed to be PII in any applicable jurisdiction, we comply and continue to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in the handling, storage, and disposition of such PII, as applicable.
4. USE OF YOUR DATA
In order to provide you with our services and information regarding the rates, ranks, similarity and popularity of the sites you browse we use the data collected analyze it and provide you insights about the online digital world, all as detailed in the Terms of Service.
We also use Non-Personal Information, aggregated information or statistics regarding user browsing behavior as a measure of interest in, and use of the Product such as overall patterns or demographic reports, which do not describe or identify any individual user. In addition, this information may be used to enhance and maintain the user experience.
5. SHARING DATA
We do not share or transfer any PII collected or received from you. We may share the Non-Personal Identifying Information in the following events:
1) Law Requirement- we will share your information solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
2) Policy Enforcement- we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to enforce our policies (including our policies and agreements) including investigations of potential violations thereof or to detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities;
3) Third Party Rights- we will share your information, solely to the extent needed to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Company, our users, yourself or any third party or for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
5) Traffic Data: We reserve the right to use, disclose or transfer (for business purpose or otherwise) aggregated and anonymous information ("Traffic Data") to third parties, including, inter alia, business partners, affiliates and consultants, for purposes including without limitation, web traffic research and analytics. This information may be collected and analyzed by the Company and transferred in a combined, collectively and aggregated manner (i.e., your information is immediately aggregated with other users) to third parties.
6. USE BY CHILDREN
We do not offer our Products or any of our services for use by children. We do not knowingly collect information from or about children without parental consent. If you are under 18, you must obtain parental consent prior to using Products.
7. INFORMATION SECURITY
We strive to maintain the reliability, accuracy, completeness and currency of data that we collect and to protect the privacy and security of our users. Your data will be instantly aggregated with information of other users and be anonymized. We have physical, electronic, and procedural security measures and safeguards to reasonably protect data. Our servers and our databases are protected by industry standard security technology, such as industry standard firewalls and password protection.
8. ACCESSING OR DELETING DATA
If you provide us with PII (e.g., by sending us an email, contacting us or registering to our newsletter, if applicable) and you wish to delete such PII from our database, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not charge a fee for complying with a correction or deletion request.
9. DATA PROCESSED IN THE UNITED STATES
10. CONTACT US
Company Name: SimilarWeb Ltd.
Address: 23 Menachem Begin, Tel Aviv, 6618356, Israel. P.O.BOX 37